1988 Maharishi’s Year of Achieving World Peace: Maharishi inaugurates his Master Plan to Create Heaven on Earth for the reconstruction of the whole world—inner and outer.
• Warring tendencies are transformed into friendliness—the superpowers shake hands.
1989 Maharishi’s Year of Heaven on Earth: Maharishi implements his Master Plan.
• The unifying quality characterizes world consciousness as evidenced by the fall of the Berlin wall.
1990 Maharishi’s Year of Alliance with Nature’s Government: Maharishi offers Alliance with Nature’s Government to every nation.
• Maharishi introduces the knowledge of Natural Law for perfection in every profession to create ‘Heaven Builders’.
1991 Maharishi’s Year of Support of Nature’s Government: Maharishi invites all governments to align themselves with the Constitution of the Universe, to make their administrations as effective as the Government of Nature.
1992 Maharishi’s Year of The Constitution of The Universe: Maharishi brings to light the Constitution of the Universe, which governs the infinite diversity of the universe with perfect order so that the nourishing power of Natural Law will support and enrich every national administration in our world family.
• Maharishi’s Supreme Political Science for problem-free government inspires the formation of the Natural Law Party.
• Between 1991–1992, two hundred Maharishi Vidya Mandir Schools, with over 100,000 students, are established in India.
1993 Maharishi’s Year of Administration through Natural Law—Raam Raj: Maharishi launches a programme for Natural Law-Based Administration to bring the nourishing influence of the Constitution of the Universe to every government.
• Four thousand Yogic Flyers from sixty-four countries create coherence in Washington, DC—the crime rate decreases twenty-nine per cent.
• Maharishi Institute of Management, with six branches in India, offers MBA and computer science courses in the light of Maharishi’s Vedic Management.
1994 Maharishi’s Year of Discovery of Veda in Human Physiology: Maharishi heralds the dawn of Vedic Civilization based on the discovery of Veda in human physiology, which establishes the grand unity of all sciences and all religions.
• Maharishi offers to create a PREVENTION WING in every military to disallow the birth of an enemy.
1995 Maharishi’s Year of Silence: Maharishi Vedic University—Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya— is established in the State of Madhya Pradesh, India.
• Maharishi University of Management is established in the United States, Japan, Holland, and Russia.
• Maharishi inaugurates Maharishi Medical Colleges and Universities around the world to train doctors in his Vedic Approach to Health.
1996 Maharishi’s Year of Awakening: All Maharishi Universities teach one basic subject— Atma, the Self, consciousness—and this is the dawn of a new awakening in the world—Total Knowledge for higher consciousness.
1997 Maharishi’s Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: Having introduced the knowledge of the Constitution of the Universe in 1992, Maharishi establishes the practical programmes to actualize ideal administration in the world through the Constitution of the Universe. Maharishi inaugurates Global Administration through Natural Law with twelve Time-Zone Capitals to establish problem-free administration that mirrors administration through Natural Law, which governs the infinite diversity of the universe with perfect order.
• Maharishi’s theme of problem-free administration based on the total knowledge of Natural Law— Veda—the Constitution of the Universe, the field of Total Knowledge, is Vedic Knowledge made available to everyone through Maharishi’s Vedic Education; Vedic Health Care; Vedic Administration; Vedic Economy; Vedic Management; Vedic Defence; Vedic Law, Justice, and Rehabilitation; Vedic Architecture; and Vedic Agriculture.
1998 Maharishi’s Second Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: To facilitate global administration, Maharishi establishes a global network of eight satellites broadcasting in eighteen languages. Maharishi Channel—Maharishi Veda Vision—and Maharishi Open University bring Maharishi’s Vedic Wisdom to homes on every continent.
1999 Maharishi’s Third Year of Global Administration through Natural Law: Maharishi designs the Perfect Man Course to raise the individual to higher levels of evolution in the direction of perfection, on the basis of the practical knowledge of total Natural Law—the knowledge of his own Self—Atma—Veda—the Constitution of the Universe—the supreme administering intelligence of the universe.