Students at Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya are given an integrated, unified version of all aspects of life through study of the principles of Maharishi’s Vedic Science and Technology and study of the Laws of Nature, which structure and uphold growth and progress in all forms of nature, including human life. Maharishi’s Vedic Science includes the study of all 40 aspects (four Vedas, six Vedangas, six Upangas, twelve Samhitas of Upaveda including nine Samhitas of Ayurved, Gandharva Veda, Sthapatya Veda Dhanurveda, Brahmin Samhitas-Itihas, Puran, Smriti, Upanishad, Aranyaka, Brahmin and six Pratishakhya) of Ved and Vedic Literature. Students feel an intimate connection to these universal principles of Vedic Science and come to understand the simple functioning of Natural Law in their own lives and in the world around them.
The key value of studying the Maharishi’s Vedic Science is that the students learn the connectedness of these universal principles of intelligence to their own Pure Consciousness, experienced in their daily practice of Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation and its advance programmes. Maharishi Consciousness based unique system of Education helps expand individual consciousness to achieve higher states. This system of education has been successfully implemented in Schools Colleges and Universities across the world including India for more than five decades. This balance of knowledge and experience creates an ideal situation for smooth and rapid growth in all areas of the student’s lives. The daily practice of Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation provides a perfect foundation for education; the development of the students own for Consciousness, with this growth of pure wake fullness, creative genius blossoms, and intelligence and organizing power are naturally developed. For education to be complete, it must include the total development of consciousness, which is an ocean of knowledge, power and bliss. This will be a unique opportunity for the students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya.
- Intensive study programme with regularly updated syllabi.
- State of the Art infrastructure with all modern facilities.
- Primary objective of residential education is to create dynamic leaders who contribute to society and nation building.
- A unique Consciousness based Education System, which will enliven student's latent potential and nurture growth.
- Well-furnished library, well equipped audio-visual rooms, computer labs with 24 hours internet facility.
- Regular practice of Yog, Transcendental Meditation and its advance programmes for total personality development.
- Athletic track, outdoor and indoor sports facilities available.
- Wholesome and hygienic meals served in well furnished dining halls.
- Medical facilities available